Banana Berry Smoothies
Perfect for breakfast for two on the run.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup strawberry halves or blueberries
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2/3 cup fat free vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey crunch wheat germ
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place the ingredients in the blender jar of a Cuisinart® Blender in the order listed. Blend on High speed until smooth and frothy. Serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving:
calories 230 (8% from fat) • carb 48g • protein 8g • fat 2g • sat fat 1g • chol 4mg • sod 55mg • calc 163mg • fiber 4g