Breakfast Banana Berry Smoothie
The perfect breakfast when you are on the run.
Makes 3 1/2 cups (875 ml)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) orange juice or soy milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fat free vanilla yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh strawberries
- 1 cup (250 ml) frozen berries (raspberry or strawberry)
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) protein powder (soy or whey)
- Place ingredients in blender attachment jar in order listed. Place cover on jar. Turn stand mixer to speed 12. Blend for about 35 to 45 seconds until smooth.