Model # SBC-1000C
Soups to Smoothies in one Blender!
This multifunctional machine sautés, cooks and blends homemade soups and sauces right in the jar. Simply add pre-cut ingredients and the machine sautés, blends and keeps the soup warm until serving.
Three temperature settings (low, medium & high) and four blending speeds, plus a stir function, lets you blend ingredients to the perfect consistency.
It’s also a high-performance blender, perfect for crushing ice and whipping up cocktails or smoothies.
- Seal-tight lid with built-in cup makes it simple to add ingredients while cooking!
- Four Blending Speeds Slower speeds for puréeing and cooking, higher speeds for smoothies and crushing ice.
- Precision Stainless Steel Blades
- Timer Control Counts down up to 30 minutes of cooking time – increase or decrease time at any point.
- Large Capacity, Thermal Shock-Resistant Glass Jar Safe for hot and cold soups, sauces, and frozen beverages. Bora-silica®glass jar handles sudden temperature changes with ease.
- Preset Temperature Control High, medium and low settings let you prepare, cook and simmer soups and sauces!
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Soup Maker & Blender is rated
Rated 5 out of
A major improvement of daily life
I bought this product on 20141018, and I am in totally love. I bought it for one reason only: to make soups, and it does that admirably.
It saves substantial amounts of time, and it is also very convenient. For example, while it is heating, there is no need to check: it will stop automatically when the timer gets down to 0: no black clouds in the kitchen, and no charcoal to scrape off!
When used in combination with frozen vegetables, it reduces the amount of time needed to make a satisfying soup to the time needed to make a satisfying cup of coffee. It's just lovely as a breakfast option.
In short: I am a very happy customer!
As a bachelor, I would love to see a smaller model, because I will probably never use it to capacity. Being able to do more than needed, rather than less, is hardly a bad thing, but if/when a smaller one is made, I will certainly buy it.
I have only one wish so far: the inclusion of a "set-it-and-forget-it" type of programming possibility when making soups. For example, the possibility to set a programme that cooks for 25 minutes, and then blends for 3 minutes, followed by a few good beeps when everything is done, for a more comprehensive European soup maker style of functionality. That said, this isn't really a criticism, just a thought to make it even better, since I am already so happy with the machine the way it is.
Date published: 2014-10-19
I'd like to know about the non stick surface. Is it PFOA free? And what metal is used? Is it Aluminum? Thanks
I love my soup maker & have had it for about a year and a half. The other day I was using it & it worked fine initially, then seemed to struggle...now it only clicks when I turn the dial. It will not stir or blend. Heat still works. Thoughts?? Thank you!Â