Brew Central™ 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Model # DCC-1200C
The look is pure retro and the performance is pure Cuisinart. The Brew Central™ Coffeemaker offers the best coffee making technology and all of Cuisinart’s premium features to give you total control over your coffee. Sure to become the centre piece of your kitchen, the Brew Central™ Coffee maker is Cuisinart at its best!
- A charcoal water filter helps produce great tasting coffee by removing impurities
- Adjust the heater plate to one of three settings to control the after brewing temperature of your coffee
- The Brew Pause™ feature lets you pour a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- The 1-4 cup setting allows you to brew only a cup or two without altering the flavour of the brew
- The user-friendly digital clock offers freshly brewed coffee, day or night
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Programmable automatic shutoff, 0-4 hours
- Brewing Complete audible beep
- Gold tone filter
- Dimension 7.75" X 9.00" X 14.00"
- 3 year limited warranty
Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is rated
Rated 2 out of
Hot coffee - short lived product.
We were happy when we purchased this product as the end result was a good hot cup of coffee. We bought three others as Christmas gifts for our children. All four have been in for repair, in some cases multiple times.
Customer service were very helpful and repaired or replaced the coffee makers, however it necessitated a long trip each time to reach the Cuisinart facility. We have a stand-by $35.00 coffee maker which never breaks down. Although the coffee is not quite as hot, the appliance is totally dependable unlike the Cuisinart. Our current replacement Cuisinart has just broken down again and although it is still under warranty, we are opting to search and purchase another brand.
Date published: 2014-05-10
Rated 5 out of
It's worked for 10 years without a hiccup!!
This has been part of the family since 2004 and keeps going strong. Speed time to brew and temp is always great. We pass the updated version at Costco all the time but never need to upgrade. Plus seeing the model in certain sitcoms makes us laugh.
Date published: 2014-05-20
Rated 5 out of
Great Coffee Maker
Off to get a replacement....ours just broke after almost 20 years!!!....the coffee was fast, hot and always great....a bit awkward to fill due to height, but other than that, a great machine for us....Looking at the new machine in the hot red or matte black...
Date published: 2014-12-09
After brewing a pot of coffee, it automatically turns off. Why? All of my previous coffee makers stayed on for about 30min - 1hour after brewing and this one costs twice as much as my previous coffee maker and won't?
Great question. Please make sure that the dial that says "auto-off" is set to "brew". If the dial is set to "auto-off" the Coffee Machine will automatically turn off. If after that you are still encountering problems, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-472-7606.
We hope this helps!
Date published: 2015-02-20