Brew Central™ 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Model # DCC-1200C
The look is pure retro and the performance is pure Cuisinart. The Brew Central™ Coffeemaker offers the best coffee making technology and all of Cuisinart’s premium features to give you total control over your coffee. Sure to become the centre piece of your kitchen, the Brew Central™ Coffee maker is Cuisinart at its best!
- A charcoal water filter helps produce great tasting coffee by removing impurities
- Adjust the heater plate to one of three settings to control the after brewing temperature of your coffee
- The Brew Pause™ feature lets you pour a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- The 1-4 cup setting allows you to brew only a cup or two without altering the flavour of the brew
- The user-friendly digital clock offers freshly brewed coffee, day or night
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Programmable automatic shutoff, 0-4 hours
- Brewing Complete audible beep
- Gold tone filter
- Dimension 7.75" X 9.00" X 14.00"
- 3 year limited warranty
Hello, when I brew 12 cups of coffee I find that 3.5 cups of water remain in the filter, after the beep no further coffee streams. I have to press the nozzle where the coffee streams up to release the rest of the coffee into the carafe.
Thank you for reaching out to us. Please call our toll free number 1-800-472-7606 to speak to one of our Customer Service Representative for further support.
Date published: 2016-01-12
My coffee maker inexplicably shuts down in the middle of a brew cycle with the settings returning to default requiring me to switch the coffee maker back on to get the red light on to continue brewing.
sorry to hear about that, please contact our technical team at 1-800-472-7606 ext 4713 where we can further assist you.
Date published: 2015-08-19
What are the differences between the DCC-1200 model and the 1200 MR model??
They are identical with the exception of the exterior finish.
We hope you find this information useful.
Date published: 2015-07-10
I've had this coffee maker for a couple of years, never had any problems or issues with it until today. The lights were on, but that's about it, nothing happened. Changed the filter but that didn't help. Is there something else I could try?
We're sorry to hear about this. This does not sound like typical behavior for this unit. We would suggest contacting our customer service department at 1-800-472-7606 as they would be the best ones to talk to about this.
We hope this information helps.
Date published: 2015-06-12
After brewing a pot of coffee, it automatically turns off. Why? All of my previous coffee makers stayed on for about 30min - 1hour after brewing and this one costs twice as much as my previous coffee maker and won't?
Great question. Please make sure that the dial that says "auto-off" is set to "brew". If the dial is set to "auto-off" the Coffee Machine will automatically turn off. If after that you are still encountering problems, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-472-7606.
We hope this helps!
Date published: 2016-05-13