Model # CMW-100C
A stainless steel interior and 25 preprogrammed settings put the Cuisinart Microwave Oven in a class all its own. The ideal cooking environment, nonporous stainless steel, will not absorb odours, moisture or food particles. Pre-programmed one-touch controls guarantee that everything from reheating coffee, to defrosting cutlets, to cooking fish or making 2, 4, or 6 strips of crispy bacon will be done right. This 1000-watt, 1.0-cubic-foot oven lets you cook a meal from scratch, and make it a little healthier, without any oil or butter. With its stainless steel interior, stainless steel door and sleek control panel, this is a new generation of microwave - from Cuisinart, of course!
- 1.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1000 Watts of Power
- Stainless Steel Control Panel and Door
- Stylish Chrome Handle
- Stainless Steel Interior absorbs no odours
- Rotating 12" Glass Tray
- Touchpad Controls with LCD
- Two Convenient Defrost Functions to defrost food by weight or time
- Eight Preset Options with Serving-Size Options for each (total 25): Popcorn, Beverage, Rice, Reheat, Fresh Vegetables, Frozen Vegetables, Baked Potatoes, and Bacon
- Two-Stage Cooking Operation: Allows microwave to be set so that first stage of operation (such as 15 minutes on Defrost), is automatically followed by a second stage (such as Cooking for 8 minutes)
- Dimensions: 20.50" x 15.25" x 12.80"
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
what is the sou1,2,3 setting for? why do they not want you to have full instructions??????????
We were unable to find the SOU123 setting you were referring to, however we have located the full instruction manual on our website. You can find our full instructions here: http://www.cuisinart.ca/pdf/ibs/en/CMW-100C_en.pdf.
If after reading the instruction booklet you still have questions, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-472-7606.
We hope this information helps you.
Date published: 2015-03-30