Model # CMW-100C
A stainless steel interior and 25 preprogrammed settings put the Cuisinart Microwave Oven in a class all its own. The ideal cooking environment, nonporous stainless steel, will not absorb odours, moisture or food particles. Pre-programmed one-touch controls guarantee that everything from reheating coffee, to defrosting cutlets, to cooking fish or making 2, 4, or 6 strips of crispy bacon will be done right. This 1000-watt, 1.0-cubic-foot oven lets you cook a meal from scratch, and make it a little healthier, without any oil or butter. With its stainless steel interior, stainless steel door and sleek control panel, this is a new generation of microwave - from Cuisinart, of course!
- 1.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1000 Watts of Power
- Stainless Steel Control Panel and Door
- Stylish Chrome Handle
- Stainless Steel Interior absorbs no odours
- Rotating 12" Glass Tray
- Touchpad Controls with LCD
- Two Convenient Defrost Functions to defrost food by weight or time
- Eight Preset Options with Serving-Size Options for each (total 25): Popcorn, Beverage, Rice, Reheat, Fresh Vegetables, Frozen Vegetables, Baked Potatoes, and Bacon
- Two-Stage Cooking Operation: Allows microwave to be set so that first stage of operation (such as 15 minutes on Defrost), is automatically followed by a second stage (such as Cooking for 8 minutes)
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Today the clock worked the power and start did not click on. I bought on October 2014 will 2 years. I never had a problem .