Model # CGR-4NC
The Cuisinart™ Griddler™ takes multifunctional to a whole new level! With five cooking options, it can handle everything from pancakes & sausages to grilled cheese, steaks, hamburgers and panini. A floating cover and one set of reversible plates that snap in and out turn the Griddler™ into a Contact Grill, a Panini Press, a Full Grill, a Full Griddle, or Half Grill / Half Griddle. Dual temperature controls ensure everything is perfectly cooked!
- 5 appliances in one – contact grill, panini press, flat grill, griddle or Half Grill / Half Griddle
- Reversible Nonstick Plates Switch from Grill to Griddle – Dishwasher Safe
- Cooking plates are designed to drain grease from food for healthy cooking
- Sturdy panini style handle with floating hinge to adjust to thickness of food
- Selector knob to choose grill or griddle function
- Dual Temperature Controls for Grill/ Panini and Griddle
- Indicator lights for easy operation
- Brushed stainless steel housing with embossed logo
- Integrated Drip Tray for Easy Storage
- Dishwasher safe scraping tool for easy cleanup
- Dimension 13.50" X 11.50" X 7.12"
- Limited 3-year warranty
Griddler is rated
Rated 5 out of
SUPER FAST BACON MAKER
I got this as a gift and this thing rocks for making grilled sandwiches, burgers and is extremely fast at making bacon with the contact grill mode, plus all the grease drips out and away. Lots of cool features on this griddle/grill combo.
Date published: 2014-05-22
Rated 3 out of
great for limited time
My grill button to release the top plate has melted to itself and can no longer be pushed. This is now the 2nd of this model that has done the same thing. Design flaw??
Date published: 2014-08-06
My grill button to release the top plate has melted to itself and can no longer be pushed. This is now the 2nd of this model that has done the same thing. Design flaw? Is this under warranty? (I have not had it 3 years yet)
Three of the four Plate Release Buttons have now melted and broken so that the product is now unusable (the last two were on the top plate). Is this problem covered under warranty?