Model # EM-100C
Imagine a cup of your favourite espresso, cappuccino or latte- hot, rich, fresh and flavourful – anytime you want it! The stainless steel Cuisinart® Espresso Maker is the real thing and looks like the professional it is.
- 15 bars of pressure with thermo-block heating mechanism
- 53-ounce removable reservoir
- Brews one or two cups – ground espresso or pod
- Stainless Steel steam nozzle for cappuccino and latte
- Warming tray on top
- Porta-filter holder with locking mechanism that makes it easier to pump out wet grounds after use
- Removable drip tray and cover for easy clean-up
- Includes: Tamping tool with measuring spoon and stainless frothing cup
- Dimension 12.56" X 8.19" X 10.94"
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Espresso Maker is rated
Rated 5 out of
I've had this epresso maker for 7 years and it's still running great. It makes a perfect espresso and I have no complaints. I do have to buy a new double shot filter, but considering I've been using it several times a day for 7 years, I think it's reasonnable.
Date published: 2014-08-20
Rated 4 out of
Bought espresso maker a 3+ months ago. For an inexpensive model I'm impressed!
Date published: 2014-10-19
Where can I buy a gasket for the EM-100c maker?
Mine has started to push way to many grounds thru about 50% of the time. Is there a fix? It's 4 years old
I had to replace the gasket 4 times. The new gasket is blown out and damaged every time. I checked everything and all looks good. The gasket is not listed on your webpage as spare part... Could you please help me with this? Thanks in advance.
I've had this machine now for about 3 months, works great! Only problem i have is with the steam nozzle. for some reason, even after cleaning it many times according to the instructions, It just won;t work. Is there something i can do to fix this problem?