The Cuisinart® Story
Turning The Art Of Great Cooking Into A North American Lifestyle
Innovative Culinary Tools Are Our Signature
Julia Child let people in on the Cuisinart® secret and so did James Beard. They were among the first culinary experts to endorse the food processor as a revolutionary kitchen appliance when it was introduced to the U.S. in 1973 by the late Cuisinart® founder, Carl Sontheimer. They saw the food processor as a quick and easy way to make fine food and healthy dishes. The Cuisinart® Food Processor was introduced to Canadians two years later, in 1975
Under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, the legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart® is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Jean-Louis Palladin.
Our Mission Is To Help You “Savor the Good Life™”
The prestigious Cuisinart® brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, no one covers the kitchen like Cuisinart®. The company is a full kitchen resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favoured by consumers. These include:
- Blenders: Countertop & handheld
- Brick Ovens
- Cookware (including the industry’s first eco-friendly GreenGourmet™ hard anodized nonstick and stainless nonstick products)
- Cutlery & Cutting Boards
- Espresso Makers
- Food processors
- Frozen yogurt-ice cream & sorbet makers
- Grills, Griddles & Raclette
- Hand Mixers
- Kitchen tools & gadgets
- Rice Cookers
- Slow Cookers
- Specialty Appliances (including a popcorn maker, bread maker, pressure cooker, citrus juicer, egg cooker and electric knife)
- Stand Mixers with five attachments (blender, food processor, citrus juicer, pasta maker and meat grinder)
- Toasters & Toaster oven broilers
- Waffle Makers
Culinary Education Is At The Heart Of Our Business
People with an interest in good cooking are looking for more than just a product purchase. They want cooking tips and techniques that turn products into culinary tools. Cuisinart® is keeping its tradition of culinary education alive by:
- Partnering with George Brown College to ensure the chefs of tomorrow have access to the tools they need today. Cuisinart played a significant role in outfitting the cooking labs and Canadian Pacific Culinary Arts Theatre with Cuisinart® and Waring Pro products, in 2001.
- Providing consumers with informative materials packed with recipes and tips from Cuisinart’s executive chef
and test kitchen.
- Supporting bridal initiatives through our retailers and bridal shows across Canada.
- Holding promotional activities and demos for home chefs who are in pursuit of culinary excellence.
- Developing a Community website as an inside track on everything in the kitchen; a resource for kitchen tips, tricks and recipes from Cuisinart Counter Intelligence Agents and Community members.
(Cuisinart Counter Intelligence Community www.CuisinartCommunity.ca
Our Culinary Tools Are Available In Fine Stores Nationwide
Cuisinart® products are where people would expect to find themin upscale department and specialty stores all across Canada.
At Cuisinart, helping consumers “Savor the Good Life®” is our goal.
For more information on Cuisinart Canada visit www.cuisinart.ca